Reviews for "Ultra Trivia - Nintendo"

Pretty cool trivia
I got 80%

This is a fun but also quite difficult quiz for me (mostly due to me growing up with PS1 and PS2). I love the range of questions from release dates to who produced what and so on. If you love Nintendo and think you know alot about it try this quiz. A good quiz that deserves a five star rating!

A interesting trivia, a background music should be good, good game =)

Fun little quiz. It's amazing how much I still know about release dates (especially US release dates, since I'm not from the US) and what the codenames for older consoles where.

I only got 40%, but for some questions I simply had to guess, and most of the time I guessed wrong.

The quiz is ok, but there are too many questions related solely to the release date. Also the game is too much US-centered, there are only few questions about Japan. Why there are completely no questions about the European market?
Also according to Wikipedia - not sure if it is reliable - all 4 games mentioned in the last question were released on Wii U.
By the way, you got a typo in the last question: bors.

FIL1994 responds:

Thanks for the feedback. Europe and US release dates were very similar for the games and systems in this quiz. The last question is which game was not a launch title for Wii U. Thanks for pointing out the spelling mistake. I'll fix that asap.