Reviews for "White Slayer"

Didnt enjoy it too much, but the comment section is funny somebody even tried to say that the leftists are nice people xD.

I found the abyss reference cool. Plays fine.

Crystalis, anyone? This is pretty boring. I talked to a bunch of people, and then there were people with no weapons that I could kill, but never advance the screen further. I'm still in the town, why would I kill them? Do all the 'bad' people seriously live just one screen away? Twice the game froze up on me (in the 'deplorables' and once going in a house), its too buggy to play.

wierd, funny, too much having to check every house to see who is the guy you have to talk to.

i liked killing people

I find it HIGHLY offensive that BLACK PEOPLE can be KILLED. I AM LITERALLY SHAKING FROM THE OPPRESSION YOU PORTRAY! Also how dare you make the main characters color pink? Are you assuming HER GENDER?

I want to give the game more stars but I can't even finish it because it's really buggy. I'll walk in to rooms and it will stay black, when I go in to doors text boxes will appear and wont let me get out. Hit boxes are pretty bad. It needs work.

Good thing with all the jobs the emperor is bringing back it'll get work easily.