Reviews for "Ridiculous Text Adventures"

FLARGLE FLARGLE FLARGLE
...
Sorry about that, had to make sure we were safe. This game is an amazing work of humor, and I hope to see more of your work.

-Courtney Cooke

HershallCook responds:

You made me laugh out loud – twice. Admittedly, there's something self-serving in hearing someone else parrot your jokes, but that doesn't make it any less funny. Glad you enjoyed the game!

After about three hours, I finally found every ending to the game. They were all interesting in their own right, but the hardest one to find is the fifth and emotional ending. Usually, when you get the part where the Nice Person AI bot asks you if you love her, it says either "I don't love you" or "I love you (lie)" but if you do certain things in the game before she asks you that, (hint: it has to do with her giving you a nickname) then you will get a somewhat heartfelt ending where she says that you deserve a human, not a AI bot. This is honestly one of the best games I've played on Newgrounds in a while where you don't do much, but a lot of things still happen based on your actions.

5/5 Would Make Myself Emotional Again

HershallCook responds:

Thanks for the heartfelt review!

how do i get the 5th ending?

HershallCook responds:

I'll say this: it takes multiple playthroughs on the AI side. You have to be open to the possibility of loving the AI.

This game is awesome, thank you ^^

Great and creative game!! :)