Reviews for "Ridiculous Text Adventures"

A fun story game

So this was a fun game here has a good story element about this game you have to really follow the story to get some medals and thats what made it fun for me I still think some added interface visual changes like sleeker look on the interface, anyways nice game.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~

~X~

I really liked the ways to get the different endings, it was a little short tho, also no, i chose the gummy bears.

I need more, so much more...

HershallCook responds:

Glad you enjoyed! I'm currently working on the full version of When Goats Join Cults, which has a ton of ridiculous dialogue. I'll send the Steam link your way when it goes live.

I got all achivements!

I HAD A BLAST WITH YOUR GAME! AMAZING!