Reviews for "Ridiculous Text Adventures"

Loved this tiny game! Very entertaining and well crafted, lots of ending and lots of interesting choices.
Keep it up mate, you did a great job!

Very interesting game, funny, weird, a little mean some times. Overall great game, it did become repetitive but that's the purpose to get all the meddles, but it was good for a text based game. No graphics which I would have loved to seen on a couple of those text options but maybe another time. Good job!

Really good

[Rating: B+]

Good and humerous game. Would play again.

[Short Summary:Too short of a review to recieve one]

It knows I love Magic: The Gathering...it is a time traveler game thingy!! I love this thing, this parabolic thought that makes the space cheese continuity grovel monster's nose tickle with delight!

Marry me?
Yes, no, or who needs marriage when we have open relationships?

The End