Reviews for "The People's Radio"

I think it's great, but you could up the tempo of the animation a bit.

there's something terribly wrong about the main character's inertia

Pretty fun

So this was kind of fun and I like the character in the game I do have to say I was a little confused at first but as you play into it. It gets better it's a fun game you have here here and I like the idea of it I do think some added bonus stuff to make it more exciting would be a plus I like game though and had fun with it so really nice job and effort on this one and some really nice energy as well

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some added bonus stuff maybe some added flasy effects too

~X~

I love the visuals and the structure, but the physics are a bit of an issue. Clean that up and you have an awesome game.

I was very confused by this game. I had no clue what was going on. I didn't even know what I was supposed to be doing. I mostly just explored and climbed up stuff. It was hard to even do that. Well, it was an experience.

I guess it was pretty creative. I probably could get into this game more. I guess this guy was supposed to be a superhero. Whatever, it made little sense. I wish I could have interacted with these people.