For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 39 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Bad Boys"

1. Inst this a star wars joke. 2. the second boss was much harder than the last one. 3. Great game

Okay, I admit this game suffered from being too short. But you know what? It was still fun! I really enjoyed the simple gameplay. It's just that once again, it should have been more detailed. I kind of liked the silly designs. Not much, but it's something.

I'm so pathetic. I just want to get medals. Well, a medal in this case. It was pretty unpredictable. Crocodiles are pretty cool. It's fun for a brief play.

Very nice graphics! The characters are good but I feel they need some backstory. Oh, and the background could be waaay better but all in all its a g.g.

Good graphics but need boss health indicator.

The game is a little too hard. Like, the controls are passable at best. Why can't you shoot the 3rd boss in the legs? The graphics are definitely above average. I liked the music as well. There are some random typos. My favorite one being "MAKE THE CHOISE!" Not a bad game. Peace.