Reviews for "Pixel Day at the Park"

Well that was unexpected! Impressive detail for a pixel animation too! It's a new wave.

-cd-

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm i wish i got this sent to meee!!!!!!!!!! XD

Ay yo this is fukin brutal m8

I was sent this cartoon by a friend, and he said it was bad. I generally don't mind New Wave cartoons, and I wanted to like this, I really did. But there were few to no redeemable factors. This was clearly only a minor 40 second cartoon so I can not dislike it too much, but the thing is, with these kinds of minor cartoons there usually tends to be a joke. There really is no joke here. Now I'm not saying jokes with murder aren't funny, I like me a good joke with it, but the thing is, they usually have a joke besides the fact that a character gets murdered. Here it's just "oh this guy just enjoys his day oop he's dead lol" There really is no joke or substance to that, it just comes across as really unfunny and forced. But if you find it funny that's fine, humor's not really objective, but I personally do not find murder in and of itself very funny. It just feels like a half assed attempt at edginess that just strikes me as very forced. Now that said I do think the animation and artwork was solid, and you guys are clearly competent content creators so I don't have any sort of bitter hatred for this or anything but I did not really like it.

This just reminds me of the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy with the voice acting.