Reviews for "Pixel Day Dash"

Took a while to stop getting aggravating and start really enjoying this, but once past that point it started getting pretty addicting! A couple of runs through and I finally have all medals and at least a couple highscores. One annoying thing though: when you complete all challenges, there's no way to submit your final score, or to (I assume) double the final challenge awards with a ruby. Also wish there was a built-in re-check for medals you may have attained, so even if the system glitches you can unlock ones you've missed. Seems like a suitable place for this would be the final 'you'ce completed all challenges' screen. Also wish scores were posted automatically, since it's easy to forget to press that button in between runs.

Overall: great game. Both upgrades and obstacles feel balanced, the pixel graphics polished and nostalgic, the music catchy albeit when things don't go too well somewhat annoyingly uplifting. Easy to get started with, and play again and again, and find patterns to the more you play. An awarding challenge!

Wonder about the savefile for this game btw: where it might be located? Is it local?

-cd-

The best game of my life.

I love this game already!

Very random with only 4 different level. Wish it could have more.

I enjoyed the fact that i could play this on my phone. It plays well and can be a good mobile game. Graphics are nice, nice sounds and it's straight to the point. Very well designed game🎮