Reviews for "Foofie"

I legitimately enjoyed every second of this. Great job!

Holy shit, this is really well done.

The animation is fluid, consistent, having a great amount of versatility without losing any of it's finesse, and overall looks well cared for. It's damn near studio quality.

I'm not that much of a fan of it's simplistic nature of it being about a farting dog.... but everything else about it is too good to even hack away at that setback.

4 out of 5 stars. Well done.

I love this.... it brought a smile to my face, and I needed it.... Thank you for such a sweet yet funny story :)

Aww!!!!!! No idea how you came up with this story lol. Great animation! And the music was on point!

I had feeling it was about him being cold and given him some warmth but I never expected this I laughed so hard