Reviews for "Minute of Rage"

i like how the game is very simple yet still manages to piss you off. the feel of the game is really cool, and the music is AWESOME(song names pls?). i like how it also has gamepad support, something which i don't think a lot of newgrounds games have. i can definitely see why this game got frontpaged.
awesome job wolod!

Wolod responds:

Thanks! Glad that you liked it!
You can download game soundtrack from GameJolt: http://gamejolt.com/games/minute-of-rage/223794

Great "short" game. 1 minute here feels like 3, or that is what I wait because the game is laggy due to my poor computer. Why is there no quality option? Oh well, that aside, the game is awesome. And hard. It makes ragequits common(how many computer screens have been broken by now?) and challenge level is to the max. Really great way to spend some time. Make 2nd part with more obstacles, and please remove that old, naked geezer. 4,5/5 only because of lag. It would be better without it.

Wolod responds:

Thanks for the feedback. There is no quality option because it's not a flash game (html5). As for the broken screens... I'd like to know that myself :D
I was considering making an extended version for Steam with different characters and arenas.

Amazing! Oh, and i did it :D

Wolod responds:

Thanks! And my congratulations!

Ahh... another one of these kind of games. At first I was like: "well it's only one minute... it can't be that difficult", one hour later I was still punishing myself with this torture thing we call a game. The game is as much as you can expect. An action platformer, based on quick timing and fast reactions, that just teases you into playing more... the extras were a very neat touch and the music is rather fitting. I do feel though this game is rather limited in ways to kill you, and it feels like at some times, bad luck just really screws you over no matter how hard you try. Comparing this with Super Hexagon, I prefer that game since it has some patterns that you can learn and therefore perform better at the game. This one feels more like how much punishment can you endure until you can luckly squeeze one minute. All frustrations aside I did make a let's play video of it right here: https://youtu.be/HQwAmQSUXes . And well... it ended kind of how you might expect. Good luck with future games, but please make them less torturing...

Wolod responds:

That was a very funny video. Thanks for playing!

exellent game, made me rage quit.

Just as planned >:)