Reviews for "Minute of Rage"

Awesome game, why is he naked?

Wolod responds:

Thanks! He is naked because he is dead... To be honest, I just wanted to animate his wiener XD

Fun game, but really aggravating.. but I guess that's the point. Runs well.

Glad that you liked it.

This game forces you to pay attention, good stuff

Thank you.

It took me three days (not consistent, thank GOD.) to complete this, and according to the game I've played for over an hour and a half. This game actually had a lot more to it than I thought it would, but felt a little underwhelmed when I won... TIP FOR PLAYERS: If the spikes are up, you can walk through them but you can't jump on them.

Thanks for playing!

No bugs, runs amazingly, great art, great sound design, tight controls but the game design is some of the worst I've seen. The concept is good, but the execution is lacking. I'll be concise as possible:

- inconsistent damage boxes (eye lasers/orange boxes are half a box, spikes are at least a box). This leads to standing between boxes to stay alive, which wouldnt be a problem if spikes didn't kill you for that.
- hard to gauge character box. Cause of the above point, this leads to a lot of "wtf" moments
- This game has lose states. This is the worst one. Due to the game's RNG, you could get trapped in a situation with no way out. Ex: the blocks below, right, and left, are going to disappear, the adjacent ones are going to turn into spikes. There isn't a way to predict this happening, and there isn't a way out of it. You just have to die. It would be fine if that was the only one, but it's not and there are too many for me to list. I'd say 2/3s of the games I played end because I end up in a death state. You gotta be blessed by RNGesus to get out of this RNG-hell like in the walkthrough.

Tough but it's not fair, so it's not as fun as it could be.

Wolod responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I run into such situations very rarely. You were a little bit unlucky I guess.