Reviews for "Minute of Rage"

I did it! but now, how I can get the medals? on Endless?

Wolod responds:

Congratulations! To get first medal you have to beat survival mode. To get second medal you have to unlock all extras. Each item unlocks after a certain amount of deaths. By the way Newgrounds medals may not unlock if you're using some adblock plugins. Try to run the game with paused adblock. First medal for beating survival mode will unlock retroactively.

This is nice.The game is challenging, has great music(I cannot get it out of my head) but I got a problem. The I cannot see the text. I mean I open the game and i cannot see the menu items, just those arrows from right and left that indicate which button is about to be selected.

Wolod responds:

Thanks a lot! Glad that you enjoyed it!
Minute of Rage uses a raster font. Well, it's basically a sprite sheet with all the alphabet symbols drawn in separate frames. Maybe it hasn't loaded along with the other game resources? Text works fine for me right now. I tested it on Chrome and Firefox. Try to clear cache for this page and reload the game. There is also a standalone version available (http://gamejolt.com/games/minute-of-rage/223794). It won't have any issues with the resource caching. Hope I was helpful. Cheers!

Fun Challenging hellscape side scrolling acton. Awesome music.

Thanks a lot!

Great game, fun and challenging. But the nudity was unneeded and distracting.

Wolod responds:

Thanks! Glad that you liked it.
One day I was really bored and drew the idle animation of the naked fat dude. I showed it to some friends. We laughed and then I thought: "Hey! I should make a game about this dude."

Awesome Tunes dude