Reviews for "Minute of Rage"

Haha nice

So this was pretty nice, I like the music and the pixel style game here the gameplay was pretty awsome and responded well you have a really nice game here and it plays well and is fun some extra medals wouldnt hurt on this one, so I think adding more would be a fun game, anyways nice job.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
some extra medals wouldnt hurt on this one

~X~

Wolod responds:

Thanks playing and for the feedback!

Awesome character.
Games are very high quality! –°ool

Wolod responds:

Thank you very much! Idle animation of this character perfectly resembles my mood :)

I think i've figured out how to do the bare minimum for this game. love it!

Glad to hear that :)

Wolod responds:

It's intended to be so. You can safely walk through spikes. They can kill you only when they thrust upwards or when you fall on them. And unfortunately your link sends to the main google page. It was a screenshot I guess.

with 10 secs left it pushes me in corner wow..

Tough luck