Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Idle Dungeon Master"

This game is amazing and severely addicting. It also helps that you don't have to always click, and that creatures can get points for you.

Super fun if you like things like Cookie Clicker, Tangerine Tycoon, and other idle clicker games.

Well...I just finished the game.
As everyone said below, it gets repetitive and boring in the shadow lands (even in the green lands).
But in the beginning, it is quite creative and cool. And it should keep like that (somehow).
After 1 month doing the same things, you finish it...and for the haters: what exactly did you expect from a game called "IDLE Dungeon Master"? Idle = Lazy, Vagrant. So it is what it is, most of time you are AFK. The game is fair, it gives you what is meant to be, and not a SUPER INTERACTIVE thing that most people request.

Well, I have some advices to give:
-Upgrade your goblins to max first, after that, just stay afk.
-Get all medals from research in the beginning (clicking it), because you max it early in the game, and have no opportunity to click for yourself later.
-Upgrade to max you assassins and firewalkers, because they are the only units that lasts in the shadow lands. Only assassins keeps killing Heroes...and so, only firewalkers keep killing the sorcerers.

I loved the game, the retro graphs, and the soundtrack.

Why did it take a whole week for 6 dragons to kill 4,000 people?

1978 hours + 15 dragons = 15k people + 279 million gold :P
And... can I play more with this? I played out the game but I want to play with this more