Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Idle Dungeon Master"

I..... I can't stop playing...... wh... WHAT IS THIS GAME??

I don't normally enjoy these type of games, but I just couldn't bring my self to stop playing until I beat it. The battle system was pretty cool, and it took me quite a long time to figure out which of my minions were best used against which enemies (i.e Enemy melee troops cannot kill flying dragons, so a single dragon can beat 9999 melee, albeit very slowly), which added a small element of strategy into the game.

The very last fortress however was a monster! It has literally taken me 4 days of on and off playing to finally conquer it, and that was with all buildings maxed out (except the lava pits and treasure rooms which were 94 and 78 respectively by the time I finished).

Overall not a bad little idle game.

i usually don't like these games but this one is pretty good.

one irk was the army. ex: how many ogres does each farm get? i'm neurotic and want to know. also, what can i do to speed up recruitment? is there a building out there can get me troops faster?

another (petty) irk is the mining and research buttons. can you put them next to each other? i like to switch between them sometimes.

overall, good work!

I see in your author comments there's an "unlock broken medals" button. I need that because I completely leveled up everything to the max and conquered every realm, yet medals 15, 19, 21 and 22 and still locked for me. So many days spent, shame to not have all the medals to show for it. Anyway, cool layout/design.

A game with a lot of ye olde Dungeon keeper.