Reviews for "Idle Dungeon Master"

A game where you control a dungeon and summon monsters through assortment of rooms (gambling, a chicken for every meal, and a training facility with spinning pillars that hold spike balls chained to it), just to conquer the overland.

I smile on the fact that you're a Dungeon Keeper player.

i wish i wanna build a dungeon

good game but someone plz help me how to increase gold pre click and research points per second

You deserve a 5!!!!!
Just for the fact that you added that broken medal button!
Newgrounds always have problems with registering medals this should be a requirement!
#######################################################################################
Things I did not like at all:
1) Why the hell some stages give 0!!! I repeat 0!!! gold! Even the last stage that took me 50%!+ of the time to complete the game just to beat that last stage gave me 0 gold! I want some reward! 10 billion coins would be nice! I would had lived to use that money to max everything and give me that achievement of leveling up everything... Instead I get 0!!! gold for my hard effort and a stupid screen that says you can sleep now...
2) Those damn sorceress are way too overpowered they would one shot my 70+ dragons in a second like nothing. Most of the damage was done by my fire walkers.Assasins should be able to damage the as well !
3) Last stage was ridiculous hard took me like over 20+ attacks with 1000 units???
Tips for players:
1) Max assassins and fire walkers first. They are the only unit worth it end game. Especially assassins to take down heroes you can send them over and over with a high chance to survive they also can't be wiped off in a single attack like all other units.
2) Workshop only till level 50 since there is a cap no need to level it over 50 like I did...
3)Max goblins as fast as possible gold is the priority since many damn stages only give 0.... Gold

PS I LOVED the References!!! Like Son Goku and Jonh Cennaaaa!!!! in some stages.
I liked that you implemented having army you can prepare for attack.
Would be great if you could upgrade units.

How to Get "Secret" Units
1) Doomer = level 30 Chicken Farm
2) Warlords = training room and torture chamber at level 50 both
3) Demon Lord = Lava Pit level 50

Overall, it's a pretty good game. I like idle-like games, but at the start you have to click by hand. That's what I don't like much. Basically, you just sit back and relax once it's going and click on things every few minutes. Great job making this game Blobzone!