Reviews for "Idle Dungeon Master"

enjoyed this a lot. still got a ways to go and plan on finishing. One thing to note though, the demon overlords show up in the bestiary, but don't in the overlord screen. You can still send them into battle by clicking the empty box, but they don't show up on the stats. I tried just sending them without any other unit and it works, everything shows zeros but the damage is done to the enemy.

Blobzone responds:

Hopefully they should show up now :/

i wish i wanna build a dungeon

Need a way to subtract units from overworld battles also need a way to preview overworld battle without committing troops other than that I've enjoyed the game!

You deserve a 5!!!!!
Just for the fact that you added that broken medal button!
Newgrounds always have problems with registering medals this should be a requirement!
#######################################################################################
Things I did not like at all:
1) Why the hell some stages give 0!!! I repeat 0!!! gold! Even the last stage that took me 50%!+ of the time to complete the game just to beat that last stage gave me 0 gold! I want some reward! 10 billion coins would be nice! I would had lived to use that money to max everything and give me that achievement of leveling up everything... Instead I get 0!!! gold for my hard effort and a stupid screen that says you can sleep now...
2) Those damn sorceress are way too overpowered they would one shot my 70+ dragons in a second like nothing. Most of the damage was done by my fire walkers.Assasins should be able to damage the as well !
3) Last stage was ridiculous hard took me like over 20+ attacks with 1000 units???
Tips for players:
1) Max assassins and fire walkers first. They are the only unit worth it end game. Especially assassins to take down heroes you can send them over and over with a high chance to survive they also can't be wiped off in a single attack like all other units.
2) Workshop only till level 50 since there is a cap no need to level it over 50 like I did...
3)Max goblins as fast as possible gold is the priority since many damn stages only give 0.... Gold

PS I LOVED the References!!! Like Son Goku and Jonh Cennaaaa!!!! in some stages.
I liked that you implemented having army you can prepare for attack.
Would be great if you could upgrade units.

Classic PIXEL like.
And i left this for like 2 hours or 3.
and i got a lot of money
Totally recommanding do that,and this game too.