Reviews for "Idle Dungeon Master"

A game where you control a dungeon and summon monsters through assortment of rooms (gambling, a chicken for every meal, and a training facility with spinning pillars that hold spike balls chained to it), just to conquer the overland.

I smile on the fact that you're a Dungeon Keeper player.

There seems to be a very nasty bug with the auto save. I built rooms up until the sleeping chambers and I accidentally closed my browser. After I reloaded the game the text box in the middle was gone.
I now can build and research new rooms, but nothing else happens. I started a new game on a different browser and now I see there are supposed to be buttons apearing (B, O, Save, Music Off).

Nice work on this great challenge value

Graphics are very basic. They get the job done, but more detail would add a lot of visual appeal. Similarly, the music has a nice, slightly ominous loop, but the there seems to be only one loop and it's fairly short, so the music becomes repetitive rather quickly. On the plus side, there's a nice variety of monsters and the game mechanics are easy to pick up. Overall, a pretty well done example of the type!

The concept isn't terrible, but the execution needs work. A bar giving quantities of research and gold at a glance would be a good start. Textual information over each room/item with current number, amount of gold/research/monsters provided per second, cost for another room/item would also be very helpful instead of having to mouse over each. It would also be nice to know how much we're gaining for each purchase. For the battles, I suggest adding a way to cancel going to battle (if it's there, I didn't see it). Finally, animating the rooms would be far more pleasurable than the conveyor belt of bricks.