Reviews for "Idle Dungeon Master"

You deserve a 5!!!!!
Just for the fact that you added that broken medal button!
Newgrounds always have problems with registering medals this should be a requirement!
#######################################################################################
Things I did not like at all:
1) Why the hell some stages give 0!!! I repeat 0!!! gold! Even the last stage that took me 50%!+ of the time to complete the game just to beat that last stage gave me 0 gold! I want some reward! 10 billion coins would be nice! I would had lived to use that money to max everything and give me that achievement of leveling up everything... Instead I get 0!!! gold for my hard effort and a stupid screen that says you can sleep now...
2) Those damn sorceress are way too overpowered they would one shot my 70+ dragons in a second like nothing. Most of the damage was done by my fire walkers.Assasins should be able to damage the as well !
3) Last stage was ridiculous hard took me like over 20+ attacks with 1000 units???
Tips for players:
1) Max assassins and fire walkers first. They are the only unit worth it end game. Especially assassins to take down heroes you can send them over and over with a high chance to survive they also can't be wiped off in a single attack like all other units.
2) Workshop only till level 50 since there is a cap no need to level it over 50 like I did...
3)Max goblins as fast as possible gold is the priority since many damn stages only give 0.... Gold

PS I LOVED the References!!! Like Son Goku and Jonh Cennaaaa!!!! in some stages.
I liked that you implemented having army you can prepare for attack.
Would be great if you could upgrade units.

Good and extremely addictive, would be better if a retreat button for battles or wars would added so we can retreat when we think were losing, AND so that we wouldn't have to wait for another solid 40 minutes to attack again. Again an overall great game, just needs a little bit more improvements.

It's not a bad game at all, but it needs more balance.

So yeah I just spent like a solid eight to ten hours playing this. Spent my whole night on it. I like idling games because it's just kind of meta and fun. I wish there were a little more to unlock in the way of minions and things like that, just to keep the interest in that going a little longer. I have a lot of lands to conquer now. xD All in all this is a great time waster and a pretty classic example of the genre. I'd love to see a sequel to it with more content.

It's an alright idle game, but it has a major problem: Stats only show up in the info box, and we have to mouse over the unit to see the necessary stats.. It would be nice and extremely helpful to see how much cash, number of units and their respective cost from the get go. Depending on the size of the font, there should be room in the boxes to display the quantity and cost (or unit availability).

Some improvements would be tightening up the interface, maybe add in a reset system of sorts, and a back button for if we decide not to invade the next location due to something like the lack of units.

Other than that, it's a decent game that just needs a lot of work done.