Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Butthole Cactus"

nice game

So that was an interesting game here some nice game effects the black and white theme were pretty nice you have a good game here it does seem to need more flashy effects surrounding it and some extra medals would be nice too, anyways good game here make more soon.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~

~X~

SiredSpace responds:

Thanks for playing, and thanks for the feedback! I agree, some more effects and just more polish / "juice-ness" all around could really help.

Fun and challenging game, but the Medals still not work

Loved the game! Most medals did not work for me though :(

SiredSpace responds:

Thanks, I appreciate it! I'll try to post an update within a month addressing the medals. They seemed to work fine when I first released, but now a days they're pretty janked up.

Thanks again for your review :)

It's a fun game.
But medals don't work... :/

SiredSpace responds:

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

I'm sorry about the medals, it was my first time implementing them and I've appeared to buggered them up :\

Thank you very much for playing!

How do you unlock the medals? (it wasn't 0 deaths)

SiredSpace responds:

hey, sorry to hear you're having problems. The medals should unlock each time you complete an area [ the dunes, the monoliths, etc. ].

If this isn't working for you, let me know. It seems the medals tend to act a bit wonky sometimes...