Reviews for "Tiny Heist"

I really like what you've done with this, but there seems to be a problem with the randomized level generator. It's fairly common to end up in situations that are virtually impossible to solve, between the layout of the rooms and the movement of the enemies. This is likely why so many people are saying the game is to hard. Any way you could go in and play with the numbers? I also agree that an undo button would do wonders for those of us moving one space too many and losing any progress we've made. If this was an action game, I might ignore that, but it is a grid-based puzzler.

I was pretty terrible at it, but I liked the game. It's possibly by design, but I noticed that you can spawn on a floor with one green key and two green doors. The first door will consume the key, leaving you stuck.

I really was perplexed by this game. It was just way too difficult. I had no idea what was going on. It was so hard to tell what was coming up next. I guess it was certainly challenging. It just needed to have more details.

It's just a very strange game. Well, it was a unique experience at least. I'll never be motivated to beat this game. It was interesting I guess. I had no idea where these enemies were going.

Love grid based puzzles, and I'm always amazed at how people can come up with new ideas. But, imo, all step/turn based puzzles should have undos like Puzzlescript. I noticed I tended to lose because I go too far, advancing of 2 instead of the intended 1. So an undo function would be very appreciated.
Anyway GJ - thanks for sharing!

Very Clever Game. Hard as fuck, but then again, all your games are hard as fuck.

Minimalist pixel action, with some unique, original concepts. It's always nice to see you doing games.