Reviews for "The Townsfolk Cartel"

This is a good game and a good concept, but I don't really feel like it's a completed project.

As mentioned in other reviews: no adventurers die, or pass level 20. The art is "good enough" for my personal preference. I'm not expecting a visual masterpiece within an Idle game. I haven't noticed a significant difference of income after buying industries.
There is not much strategy involved, but the story is cool.

I like how the game is scaled to go pretty quick, since I don't personally like sitting at the computer all day waiting for a game to complete. However once 2/3 of the industry tree is purchased, all the shops and adventurers are maxed, the income to cost margin for completing the game is FOREVER!!!! That's my biggest complaint.

I actually liked the song, but the game is considerably longer. Add some others and you'll be set.

Overall I think this game deserves the 3 stars I gave it, but could be worthy of 4.5 stars if you worked out the bugs, balanced a few things and added features at your disgression. Above all I'd like to mention that much of this game's charm lies within it's simplicity. Anyway, thanks for taking time to make this game. I enjoyed playing it. Hope to see a sequel or another version.

Lictalon responds:

Okay, since everyone asked for it - I sped up the profit when you start buying resources, so you'll collect those trillions a lot quicker. Enjoy the winning game scene.

I like it agree with what others have mentioned. Only thing I would like to add is that I counted the last industries, which I think was 10 and they cost, I think 1,000,000,000,100 which is way up there. Long time to make 10,000,000,000,000 lol. Good work though.

Really enjoyed it , Keep it up ;)

It was interesting and I do like your art. Although, even after all the time needed for winning the game no adventurers went beyond the level 11-20 bracket and none died either.

its really good for its style i really enjoy it