Reviews for "The Townsfolk Cartel"

Thanks for introducing me to this music! Added it to my playlist from Shazam lol. The game is cool. What ghestprivileges said would be cool too, about something to do while waiting. Maybe something story driven with dialogue (y'know, if you're into writing). I mean, the characters seem interesting enough.

I really like the idea of the game, but it'd be nice if there was something to do in between waiting for the trillion dollar industries. Even allowing for more upgrades of the shops would go a long way.

This is an amazing game. The only improvements that could be made is expanding it, making the trillion-dollar buildings not take so long, and improving character art. Other than that, the game is perfect!!

it was a good game, it gets really slow though once youre waiting to buy the industries that cost a trillion each. even with everything in town maxed out at lvl 70

pretty cool, but godammitfuck, if only the guitar loop synced better