Reviews for "The Eddsworld Kidz Collab"

Yay, let's make fun of a great animated web series, its dead creator, and the best friend of the dead creator who struggled for three years to continue the series, all to milk some views! Did I mention it barely qualifies as animation?

Not sure what the point of this was Astro, your talents are better utilized elsewhere, instead of in a giant heap of nonsensical garbage.

Unfunny.

AtomicAstro responds:

At least you kept it brief.

NO RACIZMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

I get that you're trying to poke fun at the Eddsworld kids, but this is just garbage. Now while the Eddsworld kids cartoons may be not funny, but there's at least somewhat of an effort to them. It's not much, but there's effort to them. This project on the other hand does not. You guys made a collab, but there was no humor or passion in it. I can tell that you like Hellbenders and those who are associated with that cartoon, but there is a difference between being inspired and just taking their personality. You aren't a person. There is nothing interesting about you because you latch on to whatever other people like/laugh at. You need to find out what makes YOU laugh and what makes YOU tick, not others, because then you're just a personality clone of that person, and you will never make anything great until you figure out what you're like. I really didn't want to give this a 0/5, but there was nothing within this project that could redeem the bad quality of this whole thing. This whole "We didn't try at all, even though we can do way better." types of animations/jokes have got to the point where it's just spam and nonsense, and this is a great example of that. I bet you're all good people and have ambitions, but for fuck sake, make something with a purpose instead of this shit. This nothing.

AtomicAstro responds: