Reviews for "Smith & Smith"

Yup, I get the message now that my save file can't be found and refreshing won't do anything. Two weeks down the drain. I won't start over.

Welp, the game has decided to stop loading my save. Since there's no value other than the time I've already blown on it, I suppose I get to be done. I think that's the win state.

I think your timers are broken because 128 hours is a very long 24 hours and the cool-down hasn't ended yet

Its a ok Idle game but this doesn't make sense to me, if 1 inflation point is a 10% profit gain how does 1200 inflation points (equal to 1200% increased gain) add less then 10% profit?? There seems to be little point in inflation points after getting them to 3000. The other portion that doesn't make sense is the calculation of thousands millions billions etc for example your get to 100,000 that is a 100 thousand but you go as far as calling 10,000,000 10,000 thousand.... that would be 10 million instead its read as 10,000 thousand thousand, Lets go all the way and call 1 billion 1 hundred hundred hundred hundred...

I SWEAR TO GOD FIX THE SAVE FILE GLITCH ! IT CANT SEEM TO FIND MY SAVE FILE NO MATTER WHAT I TRY NOT EVEN ON FIRE FOX OR GOOGLE CHROME OR INTERNETEXPLORER :(