Reviews for "Double Shift WEB Version"

Really love the art style and colors

An addictive game,i like it.keep going making games.

Thank you guys for playing this game, this took us a long time to make, almost a year now since we started making this game!

This was really fun. I told myself. Just try a level or two then 15 minutes had passed and I was getting into this game. It did take a while though to figure out what was up with the mirror-effect and why that was happening. I didn't really understand why but I realized it didn't really affect anything until Level 7. What is the deal with the mirror-effect?

ZombieWolfdotNet responds:

For levels later in the game, enemies spawn and attack different sides. So you have to pay attention to both of the characters. Also, if you played the pack: Various, it shows 2 different pathways for the 2 characters. Thanks for the response and don't forget the vote for the game :)

Cool and fun