Reviews for "Humanoid Space Race"

Great game. A bit like your previous one, but a lot more polished. Keep it up!

It's a shame that the stomping collision detection doesn't seem to work well; many times I feel that I've stomped correctly on an enemy, but I take damage. If it's not a bug, then it needs to be more forgiving somehow, such as having the player invulnerable to enemy collision while stomping.

There are also a few ways where the game could be more polished, such as having a transition between the end of a wave and the upgrade screen. Otherwise cool game!

decafpanda responds:

Thank you for the play and review. I'll will look into making some sort of invincibility during stomping. I never had any issues with it during testing so I wonder if it was some kind of lag on your browser. Even so it never hurts to give the player a few more I-frames!

Thanks again for your feedback

really cool game i loved it, very engaging and not too difficult. I also like how you can choose upgrades and reply again and again to try and beat yours and others top scores. I would definity recommend this game to others to try out if they're looking for a quick game thats alot of fun.

Now this was weird. What happened was that I defeated the boss but then it said I got a score of 0. I don't see how that's possible. I guess my score went down when I kept dying? Anyway, this was a good game. Yes, all I did care about was the medals.

It motivates me, okay? I was surprised at how much was going on. I could barely keep up with it! I even tried putting it to the lowest quality and it still did little! It was still nice.

Great game, very fun and addicting to play. I found the upgrades after every wave made it more interesting and the character's ability to fly was very cool. The characters and graphics were great and the gameplay was very smooth. Great job! I will be playing again for a higher score.