Reviews for "Hug me I'm cold"

This is super cute!

Dear people saying there's no skip dialogue, you can hold down left click and text will go by faster

hey thank you! :D

The art style was sooo adorable, the concept is simple & the music really sets the mood. It's just proof that someone can find someone to talk to... Especially at the end of the world.

Rarykos responds:

I'm really happy you liked it and took the time to write your thoughts!
Thank you for playing! *(^_^)*

I feel a tear across my face lol.
'Hug me I'm cold' is an example of prime storytelling and personal emotional output in games. I felt the loneliness, the awkwardness, and the momentary happiness of the story and characters. Would I play this game again? Maybe, because I messed up a lot of times haha. But I won't play this small gem of a game again just because I screwed up in the gameplay itself, but because the feel of the game is compelling enough to play just because so many feel connected to what it's trying to express.

Soo Dark.

I love this. I'm crying right now. Yes, I tend to be overly emotional, and I've had my own stuff lately, but still. Friggin amazing.

Rarykos responds:

I'm sorry to hear about your stuff..
This story was pretty personal to me and I got emotional a few times, so yeah.
But I'm glad you liked it, thank you for commenting!