Reviews for "Hug me I'm cold"

I loved it. Like it's different from the other games. Kinda opens ya up to instead of thinking of how you'll seem tomorrow, like idk truly be yourself but one thing is that it's different from cod and fps in general its a good game doesnt bring you stress but satisfaction. Instead of eating something for taste you ate something satisfying by playing this game.

Rarykos responds:

Wow that's an awesome way to put it! I'm delighted! Thank you very much for these kind words! :)

???: (KICKS METEOR)
ORANGE:WTF
BLUE:WTFFFFFFFFF

waaaay better ending! :O

I wasn't expecting to be sad, but you know it's a good game if you form an emotional bond to two characters in such a short time. It makes me miss my family. Happy Final Day.

Rarykos responds:

I'm really happy you liked it, thank you!
I'm sorry I made you sad, but I do hope you see your family soon!

My brother and I almost broke out in tears by the end of this. Please make more amazing and simple games like this.

A first date at the end of the world has no business being this cute and sweet.
And I loved that, it was genuine, it was nice, but the context made it feel slightly bittersweet without ever making the tone dark.