Reviews for "Hug me I'm cold"

A sweet game for a sweet festive feeling.
And the death of 2016 amiright lads?

Rarykos responds:

Yup! Thanks a lot for playing :)

This shit is not easy.

meh.

Simple and interesting concept, but I suggest you allow us to both skip the dialog and mini games on repeated playthroughs. Because there otherwise repeat playthroughs are too tedious to even bother with.

i felt like this was made by a cringy neckbeard who has never talked to a girl before. the dialogue isn't cute, it's cringy af. there is too much dialogue and too little gameplay to actually call it a game imo. to amp it up you could add more choices in the dialogue... or something.

also penguins aren't weird.

Rarykos responds:

Your world-view is fucked up. Experience some life. When you grow up you'll understand the dialog.