For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 215 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Hug me I'm cold"

Really nice and cute, though i think you should make the text go faster for people wanting to get different endings.

everyone saying how cute this is ...... but they died bissshhss

Rarykos responds:

Spot on!
But... we're all going to die.
So why not use the time that you have? That's the message.

Death twitches my ear. ''Live,'' he says, ''I am coming.''

I love the scent of fresh visual novels in the morning. 'Cause this game has just that.
Not that visual novels are bad, of course. In fact, this game manages to be a decent, feelgood short visual novel. The artstyle is lovely, but it could use a bit more details on the background and... whatever that is crashing into Earth. Sound is meh.
The game teaches us two things:
1) It's true that it doesn't matter waht you say to a girl as long as you're talking and it's cute;
2) You can hit on any girl with THE POWER OF THE MIGHTY RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON!
What I didn't like, though, is the complete lack of difference in choices and that you can't skip the dialogue, instead just making it appear slightly faster. Made replaying this much more frustrating than it should've been. Oh, also little replayability value in a genre that has replayability as a staple.
All in all, it's good. Not for everyone, not exactly touching, but it's cute. Just like a last-day-to-live story should be. Wait, what?

Rarykos responds:

Hahaha awesome review, thanks a lot! :D I agree with everything you said, if this wasn't a jam game I'd make it better, but oh well it's good enough :)
I'm a fan of visual novels, making this was very interesting but only now I realize how many challenges you have to overcome to make a visual novel. For example different routes are almost completely different games, you have to write EVERYTHING from scratch for each one :o

I play all sorts of dating simulations over the years. I like this one so much. The gameplay dynamics are great. The only problem is the difficukty curve. I wanna see what happens butI can't!

Id be able to answer the questions if there wasnt a time limit >~<