For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 51 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Hug me I'm cold"

Fun, but frustrating. It would be nice if I could click through the text so I can replay stages without sitting through dialogue I've already seen.

I cried at the end

Was playing this on my laptop since i just got out of the hospital and it was a very enjoyable few minutes. Really cute and neat. I wonder if you would mind if I wrote a short story to this and post it online? Because I just don't want their story to end yet :(

4/5 because the mini game wasn't just anxiety creeping up on the dude, but also me in RL, especially the Penguin question...which I passed, but still lost :(
(P.S if I get permission for the story do you wish to be informed and check it out, and are there names for the two characters?)

Rarykos responds:

I'm really glad you had a good time when you needed it! Haha I'm sorry for the anxiety :D
Of course, go ahead and let me know what comes out! You can come up with any names that fit :) During writing I thought about the real people they represent but we shouldn't use real names!

So weird...but funny.

It's incredibly dark and depressing, but at the same time, quite the opposite. It is interesting to say the least. Thanks for making this!