Reviews for "Hug me I'm cold"

I liked the game, but I really think that the options could have been more open. I forces you to take the obvious good choice, not making it very possible to actually see what doing the wrong thing would do. Apart from that, it was great. The "problem" does not detract from the experience.

Rarykos responds:

I agree, I could've made it better! But that's something I realized only after I finished it, it's then that it hit me - "well, I made a bad game".
I'm super happy you liked it and spotted the problem, thank you for playing and writing! :D

''final day'' ?

Rarykos responds:

It's the FINAL COUNT.... oh ... day!
tu-tu-tu-ruuuu
Have a great day! :D

‍(ง‍‍ಠ​‍‍͜ʖ‍‍ಠ‍‍)ง‍‍(ง‍‍ಠ​‍‍͜ʖ‍‍ಠ‍‍)ง‍‍(ง‍‍ಠ​‍‍͜ʖ‍‍ಠ‍‍)ง‍‍(ง‍‍ಠ​‍‍͜ʖ‍‍ಠ‍‍)ง‍‍(ง‍‍ಠ​‍‍͜ʖ‍‍ಠ‍‍)ง‍‍(ง‍‍ಠ​‍‍͜ʖ‍‍ಠ‍‍)ง‍‍(ง‍‍ಠ​‍‍͜ʖ‍‍ಠ‍‍)ง‍‍(ง‍‍ಠ​‍‍͜ʖ‍‍ಠ‍‍)ง‍‍(ง‍‍ಠ​‍‍͜ʖ‍‍ಠ‍‍)ง‍‍(ง‍‍ಠ​‍‍͜ʖ‍‍ಠ‍‍)ง‍ indeed :}

This was very cute and definitely different. I feel like I connect with the character you play as well because of the living up to everyone's expectation thing. Great job yo!

Felt like I had lost after the 4th question, and took me longer than I would have liked to realise it was all part of the game.
Still, it emulates the feeling of anxiety in an interesting way, especially when confronted with someone who keeps laying on questions like that, and needing to please and satisfy, facing the fear of disappointing them.