Reviews for "Hug me I'm cold"

Best quick flash game I have ever played, well done devs.

Hey that's an honor! Thank you very much, I'm super happy you liked it ! :D

4.5/5 you made me cry because I miss my family that are in other country. great game </3

Rarykos responds:

I don't know what to say... I hope you see them soon!

Its so touching! I LOVE IT!

simple yet compelling. sign of genius.

Rarykos responds:

Well I don't know about that, but it's certainly simple!
Thank you!

A friend showed me this game a little while ago, and after playing it one morning, I thought it was really cute and touching. I always seem to keep coming back to play, as well, and I ended up showing it to another friend, too.
Though, what's the name of the song used at the title screen/throughout the game? I really like it but haven't been able to find it anywhere.

Hey thank you! :D
That music piece is called Inner Light, you can find it at incompetech.com and you can download it for free there.
I'm really happy you liked it! It's quite a personal game so that means a lot to me!