Reviews for "Hug me I'm cold"

Felt like I had lost after the 4th question, and took me longer than I would have liked to realise it was all part of the game.
Still, it emulates the feeling of anxiety in an interesting way, especially when confronted with someone who keeps laying on questions like that, and needing to please and satisfy, facing the fear of disappointing them.

Now this is the kind of "game" I love. Splendid! Cute graphics and deep story. It is short, but it fits the theme and doesn't need more!
Again, excellent work!

This game made me feel less lonely ...
Many thanks to the developers for knocking me out of depression, I love you :3
*hug*

Rarykos responds:

Aww thank you very much! I'm so happy you liked it ^^

That was sad, but beautiful in a way. That if we were honest with each-other, then even certain annihilation would be tolerable.

Beautiful game. The idea of hooking up with someone on the final day