Reviews for "Hug me I'm cold"

Was playing this on my laptop since i just got out of the hospital and it was a very enjoyable few minutes. Really cute and neat. I wonder if you would mind if I wrote a short story to this and post it online? Because I just don't want their story to end yet :(

4/5 because the mini game wasn't just anxiety creeping up on the dude, but also me in RL, especially the Penguin question...which I passed, but still lost :(
(P.S if I get permission for the story do you wish to be informed and check it out, and are there names for the two characters?)

Rarykos responds:

I'm really glad you had a good time when you needed it! Haha I'm sorry for the anxiety :D
Of course, go ahead and let me know what comes out! You can come up with any names that fit :) During writing I thought about the real people they represent but we shouldn't use real names!

when all u do is rapidly click just for some game play

Haha, I play the same way! :D

Game is simple,awkward, and funny. Great project piece!

Hey thank you! :D

i felt like this was made by a cringy neckbeard who has never talked to a girl before. the dialogue isn't cute, it's cringy af. there is too much dialogue and too little gameplay to actually call it a game imo. to amp it up you could add more choices in the dialogue... or something.

also penguins aren't weird.

Rarykos responds:

Your world-view is fucked up. Experience some life. When you grow up you'll understand the dialog.

Great story telling. Short and straight to the point, yet I felt a connection with the characters. I really enjoyed this game!

Rarykos responds:

Awesome, thank you for playing! :)