Reviews for "Hug me I'm cold"

Best quick flash game I have ever played, well done devs.

Hey that's an honor! Thank you very much, I'm super happy you liked it ! :D

How come the puzzles are so hard? I lose all of them except the first two-was it supposed to be like that?
Other than that, cute game ^^

Rarykos responds:

Because you chose the difficult paths! You can tell lies easily and then you'll never lose!
Thank you for playing, I'm super happy you like it! :D

Nice story telling, thumbs up. How simple animations can be so effective.. also the music 0_0. Thank you for this!

Rarykos responds:

Haha thank you! You've made me really happy! I thought people would hate everything about this - silly story, simple animations, pretentious music, just ALL garbage... I was wrong. Thank you! :D

Awesome! But it's kinda hard to make this kind of game... ya know, hard, in the... sentimental way? The feelings man, but hey! It was cool! The dialogue was kinda realistic and fun. Nice experience.

Rarykos responds:

Yeah, even after I wrote everything I put off uploading the game for a few days because it felt so embarassing...
Well, I'm glad you liked it, that's what matters! :D

Expected the girl to turn out to be a penguin, besides that it's a sweet game

Rarykos responds:

haha that's fair :D thank you for playing! :)