Reviews for "Task to kill"

pretty impresive, the animation needs to improve a bit but still good and enjoyable, keep the good work and hope see more in the future ;).

Thanks :]

Verry well done! I haven't seen good madness animations arround here in some time, most have choppy animation or are extremely short, but this is truly a masterpiece! Everything blends in so well, I really enjoyed watching it. Keep up the good work, you are truly a talent and I look forward to see more from you!

Thanks dude

Good work, although, there could be an improvement in some aspects :)

Thanks :з

7/10
Music was Meh. -1
Classic "Kill the sheriff" Plot -2
I enjoyed the Third Party Soldiers joining in, killing and getting killed. Expected more but, oh well.
Overall movie is good, Smoothly animated.

Keep it up, my dude.

Thanks

the animation is pretty decent, i wont gonna lie, the melee fights have a good impact, the guns executions were fine too, sound effects well edited, good bloody effects and i really like the ''hotline Miami'' concept you used
but that motion blur is very annoying, you have to find a way to solve this out

other than that, this is one of few good madness animations i find here in a while

VladClown responds:

Thanks, I am glad that was pleasant to you