Reviews for "JamezBond (Fanimutation)"

This F'N Ruled!!!!!

Damn, that rocked! One of the best flash animations I've seen on Newgrounds! It's fast, and out of control!!!!! Pat yourself on the back man!

Best flash I've seen in 3 months! Fanimutation is great, don't hate.

Zat's So Wondufoo!

This is easily my favorite Animutation, it had a very addictive song, good humor, and lots of neat options, great work! Though I didn't get any of the Anime refrences the other people who had reviewed were talking about...guess I really should see more Anime. ^_^" Anyway, exellent job on the Animutation, I hope you've got more you're working on, because you're easily the best at the stuff! Keep it up!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGG!!!!!!!

Yane no ue de sora wo aogu hizashi wa uraraka, Miageru sora karudajuu genki ga minagitteku... That's so wonderful! Ikterun da!

OMG I *LOVE* LOVE HINA IT IS THE BESSSSST! YAYYYYYYYYY! YAHOOOOO!!! KITSUNE IS HOT AND KAORA SU IS SO FREAKING GREAT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

I liked your flash Kaora would have to because the three of us are alike: We are all insane. (Cmon, admit it... You HAVE to be at least SEMI-insane to make something like this!)

Anyway, because you are so freaking good and KOL won't answer my email (>_<;;;), please, can you teach me how to make flash movies and flash games? ONEGAI?!?!?

Most sincerely and insanely,
With obsession over Love Hina,
etc., etc,
SuperHentai

Mmm...so malto!

Please have my babies, Dwedit.

Special features rock.