Reviews for "JamezBond (Fanimutation)"

XDD!11!!11!111!!!

DUDE THAT WAS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS I'VE EVER SEEN! AND LOVE HINA ROCKS!!! (To bad I'm having...difficulties seeing the rest of the series -cries-) LoL, I love this ^^ -adds to favs-

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGG!!!!!!!

Yane no ue de sora wo aogu hizashi wa uraraka, Miageru sora karudajuu genki ga minagitteku... That's so wonderful! Ikterun da!

OMG I *LOVE* LOVE HINA IT IS THE BESSSSST! YAYYYYYYYYY! YAHOOOOO!!! KITSUNE IS HOT AND KAORA SU IS SO FREAKING GREAT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

I liked your flash Kaora would have to because the three of us are alike: We are all insane. (Cmon, admit it... You HAVE to be at least SEMI-insane to make something like this!)

Anyway, because you are so freaking good and KOL won't answer my email (>_<;;;), please, can you teach me how to make flash movies and flash games? ONEGAI?!?!?

Most sincerely and insanely,
With obsession over Love Hina,
etc., etc,
SuperHentai

Toad

One of the best animutations out there. Period.

Plus, you give the user something to do at the end with waiting for movies to load, and it's smooth, fast and original. And for one of my favourite things for the flash animutation, it even has a mild plot!

Incredibly Awesome.

great!

this is one of my favorite flash movies...WHO THE HELL IS ALEX CHIU!!! but those immortal rings sound cool *looks 'em up*

I am infinitely enlightened.

This is one of my favorite Animutations. Anyone who dosen't like this is a fire hazard. *Lights a match*