Reviews for "JamezBond (Fanimutation)"

la de da moo moo moo moo blah blah blah blah

bloddy brilliant man now I can't get that song out of my head

hey!!!!

i think i remember talkin to ya online. oh well..
FARK YOU ECKEL YO!!!!!
awesome shit!!! I love all animutations!!! thank you for making a new one!!!!

HAHAHAAHAAHAAHH!!

LOL
HAHAahAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!!
YOU fucking rock!!
This is by far one of the funniest NG entries i have ever seen!!!!! Keep this shit up!

lol greenvein has dial up lol

that was hilarious i recognized the song because my phillipeno friend has a archive of hentai and he has that song on his winamp play list.I got the suck it trebek joke,I found the continuity errors were hilarious this is one of my favs fo sho.
P.S WTF possesed you to mix eatern and western culture together and how the fuck did u do it so good?

Dwedit responds:

I wouldn't really consider Love Hina to be hentai, (Love Hina Again is borderline :)

Besides the sky colors, and James Bond running from Jayjay yet inside the evil empire... Yeah, and peter pan in Washington and at a volcano at the same time... It's not supposed to be realistic :)

It's a Fanimutation, watch Trapezoid's movies and you can see where I'm coming from.

Well, it's been a while since a new fanimutation

And I'd have to say it was pretty good work. Not the best, in that it didn't make me laugh my head off like heck, but it was still funny nonethless, like France surrendering. Some fo the images, though, are a bit over used from your last one. Also, since I love love Hina, I found it a bit disgraceful to that awesome sereis. Then again, I'm being a bit of a hypocrit since I butcherred the theme song in "The Most Annoying Song I've Ever Made" which can be foudn at:
http://elliotro.dyndns.org /hosted/toxic/

Okay I'm done my shameless plug ^_^.
Anyways, good animation and stuff, but the funniest animutation that I've seen. However, at least it's nice to see that people are still making them.

Dwedit responds:

I counted exactly 24 unique recycled objects from my previous flash movies. If you want, I can also count all the new ones that have been overused in this movie. (Note: Darkwing was thrown together quickly while this one was in progress, so objects from Darkwing don't count)

The decision to use the Wheaties Colin was a rushed decision just to somehow stick Colin in the movie. He wasn't really necessary, and he only made 2 hidden appearances in Suzukisan.

Is it really necessary to complain about recycling objects from the library? Show me a movie by Groundpoint that doesn't have any recycled stuff.