Reviews for "JamezBond (Fanimutation)"

You are so damn good at this!!

You are my Hero!(NOT that kind of hero!)

Heey! I have that mp3! It's so kool. ;__;

Not only did you make me laugh my ass off, put in various clips from different shows I loved, and actually made me LAUGH at a gay person, but you did it all in unison with playing one of the most adorable opening songs to an anime I've never seen. ;__; How the hell do you do it?

P.S.: Why on earth did you have Mink the Dragon-Half dancing near the end? Because of that I'm gonna need a rib replacement. ;__;

LOL Song was Catchy and the visuals are excellent!

I loved every bit of this animation!!! It was soooo funny! I damn near fell outta my seat when I saw the gay Peter Pan guy! He has his own website that I came across about a year ago and I forgot all about him! LOL Thanks for the movie!! Bravo!!! hehheh

=CLAPS=

that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny i forgot to laugh

hilarious

That movie was hilarious... even though about 80% of it had nothing to do w/ James Bond. I was going to give you a 3 after watching the first part, but it just kept getting funnier and funnier, and your score kept getting higher an higher. I gave it a 5 just because it was so funny.

P.S. that little scene with the crowds running toward that building, was that from "Double Dribble"?

Dwedit responds:

Yes that scene was from Double Dribble. I first used that animated gif I made in Rock and Roll mcdonalds.

BTW, don't miss the deleted scenes! Press the MENU button!