For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 93 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Gooood Morning!"

Nicely Done!

Very well made, but I think it's more of like a training level in an RPG game really. I think you need to work on the bass a little bit at the end. It loops pretty good.

Great Job.

Sound like something from paper mario.

This song would go perfect in paper mario. It sounds like about every other song in there and it doesn't get anoying easily. Great song.

Excellence

I agree with --> The-Great-One. This does sound like a game song from an RPG, i also think it would fit well in many adventure games that flash artists could make.
It's just such an amazing job well done in my opinion.

10/10 - Stars --Hera-Dragon593--

yeah from the allies

a story the allies of when a woman elf named marina wakes mikel up saying goood morning . as he gets mad for doing that

but she does seems very playful and annoying to mikel

Setu-Firestorm responds: