Reviews for "Forgotten Hill: Surgery"

Mate... this game is amazing, it's great as a point and click, enviroment and atmosphere was perfect for it to be in a spooky tone. The puzzles are a bit hard, but its worth the wait and struggle to solve them. Good job man! Really enjoyed it!

Really enjoyed it! Atmosphere was spooky but not too creepy, art and background design was great, and I found the puzzles just the right level of challenging.
I am a bit confused as to the negative feedback towards puzzle difficulty. The puzzles are fairly intuitive as long as you pay attention to the clues. The final code is pretty straightforward [SPOILER, I GUESS] the Colonel/Surgeon leaves it behind for you to find. Just use the dots.

I took off half a star for the spelling mistakes (nbd, just ruins the realism a bit), and that there was one disc I don't think I'd be able to find without the walk-through, because unlike the formula, there was no map indicating where to look for it.

For those complaining of the walking back and forth, printscreen and paste into paint- it really helps keep track of hints so you don't need to double-back.

THIS IS CRAZY AND I LOVE IT <3

THIS TOOK ME LIKE 3 DAYS AND I HAD TO USE THE WALKTHROUGH FOR THE FINAL CODE. THIS WAS AMAZING BUT OH MY GOSH SO HARD.

Wow, this is seriously the most complicated point and click game I have ever played in my life. I'm not into these games, but I really did like this. I mean, it was just so impressive! Everything was done on such a massive scale. There were so many tiny details. I managed to solve one puzzle.

That's one more than most. The sounds were great. I just love the atmosphere. It was more hard than it was scary of course. Even the title's cool.