Reviews for "Tree House Quest"

God this is a epic adventure even for a kid <3 I love it
Is funny and is really cool, it has a nice difficulty and I like the reference to metal gear man just 10/10

I really like what you did here, the combat and enemies are just great, I did have one problem, it glitched out and I got stuck, other than that your game was great, keep up the good work!

It is really fun, However what keeps this from a full five stars is the bugs i encountered while playing,
Most notably is the bug that made me get stuck in a corner and since there is no way to re load i had to start from the start, Other than that this is a great game with amazing art good humor and a fun ride.

It looks just like the world a kid imagines...

paraple-geek responds:

Exactly, I'm glad people can see this, we were afraid it would not be clear enough!

Simple yet a great game with different types of game play. RPG,Stealth and treasure hunting.