Reviews for "Code Red"

This game was amazing!!! Yeah, a little short, but I loved the action and the gameplay. The music is a bit repetitive after a while, but it's a really badass track. Something more would be nice. I also liked the story. It was very minimalistic and left a lot to imagination, but it also had just enough to actually portray a story. Not a lot of people can manage to hit that little Goldilocks zone, so congrats. All in all, good work, man! Thank you for helping keep Newgrounds awesome!

VeryEvilTomato responds:

Thanks a lot man, the duration of the game is related to the time given we had to make it, it was for a game jam but we've polished it the following days following feedback, it was published last monday, we're really happy that you liked it so much!

Amazing game. Good graphics, great music. The introduction is cool. Level 2 is a bit hard.

VeryEvilTomato responds:

Yes the difficulty spike is a little high on level 2 :) Really happy that you enjoyed it

It's a nice game I love the ending but please add more!

VeryEvilTomato responds:

It was a Ludum Dare game so that's why it's short on content, really glad you liked it so much!

This game is really fun. I wish you would expand on it though add more lvls and maybe we could play as different monsters. I know this is just me saying that but I think a lot of people would like it!

VeryEvilTomato responds:

You're not wrong, quite a considerable amount of people have mentioned that the game should expand. We really appreciate the comment and we'll definitely think about it while we work on another game in the meanwhile. Thanks!

Man, you never fail to amuse me, this was cool, the gameplay was fluid and the art was good. Great job dude, i wish this was a bigger game, even though the story woudln't fit. That's the best thing, the story just fit so well with the premise, great game.

VeryEvilTomato responds:

We did have some thoughts on expanding but we were following up another project at the time :) Thanks so much for checking out this game after playing Sucker Munch!