Reviews for "Code Red"

Great work man. My only complaint would be that it's a little hard to play after you die and turn invisible.

VeryEvilTomato responds:

I'm sorry about the difficulty spike :( But I'm happy that you enjoyed our work, although I don't understand well the invisible thing, could you please explain in a PM?

Great game! Mechanics and style were spot on. That music, too!

VeryEvilTomato responds:

You should check out more work of Ross Budgen, he's the awesome guy that did the royalty free song, thanks for enjoying the game ;)

I freaking loved the game.
The controls are awesome and fluid and it's a pretty cool concept overall

VeryEvilTomato responds:

Thanks a lot! We really did our bests for the jam

is there a way to destroy a turret? also the game is freaking awesome i love the music the combat and a lot more the only thing i really think needs fixing is enemy detection you can walk upbehind a guy and he detects you and you aent even near him so...yeah

VeryEvilTomato responds:

Yes! When you jump you can slash in mid air, wish we had more time to put in more complex details but this is a polished entry for the Ludum Dare game jam, we're really happy that you had such a good time slashing stuff ;)

Pretty good game. Simple concept with an interesting little plot.
The only real problem I had was with the controls; specifically, the dynamic of grabbing onto and jumping away from the walls. That could be a little more refined, as its "stickiness" led to a lot of my deaths, especially when trying to move up past wall turrets. Other than that, I don't have any real complaints.

VeryEvilTomato responds:

Pretty fair feedback, we're glad you had a good time playing the game! Glad you found the plot interesting