Reviews for "Code Red"

Not necessarily one of my all-time favorites, but this game is really fun. I really liked the twist of managing your own lives to go through the game. I've never seen a game do that before. Overall, it was a great concept and was well-done for a game jam. I would say that I would only criticize the story. I understand the whole romance, but the story feels very lack-luster. It was missing something. Maybe a background as to how she was captured? Anyway, loved the game! I hope you make more like this!

VeryEvilTomato responds:

We wish we could've explained more, it was very rough for the time given! Who knows if there might be an expanded version on the future, although I'm personally a big fan of interpretable stories, I'll take your opinion in count! Thanks! :)

This is really good! I eventually gave up to watch a playthrough of it tho when I kept on dying. lol

VeryEvilTomato responds:

Hahaha we did make certainly a small difficult spike on some sections, although I'm glad you still managed to enjoy the game, thanks!!!!!

This is a really good game, the controls are a little floaty, but otherwise perfect!

VeryEvilTomato responds:

Thanks a lot man! Really appreciate it :)

Really cool but I cant use checkpoints. :(

VeryEvilTomato responds:

This seems to commonly be a browser issue, if you could contact the programmer and send him details that'd be really helpful, in any case try another browser or reload the page please!

Great game! Simple concept executed well. At times frustrating but I'm gonna chalk that up to my own skill at wall jumping. Good job!

VeryEvilTomato responds:

Sorry if some situations were a bit frustrating how I'm also glad you enjoyed the game <3