Reviews for "Code Red"

Good action game, fun gameplay, nice visuals, adequate music, interesting story, the ending was nice and cinematic. The game is too short for me to give 5 stars, but it's solid 4 stars. If this game were any longer it would need some more stuff trough to not get repetitive and boring, like some additional abilities that the character unlocks (evolves) during game and additional enemies and obstacles, maybe bosses. With the existing amount of variety of 4 different encounter types (scientist, stunner, gunman, turret), the game ends just when it should trough.

D'awww, that ending... Nice game, though!

Thanks so much!

nice final to the game , i not expect that,

VeryEvilTomato responds:

Glad you had some fun my dude!

Great Game, the plot was good, the controls were fluid and the AI was nice. Felt like the ending was predictable, by which I mean as soon as he sat down with his lady friend I made a bet to myself saying that the guards were gonna bust through the door.

VeryEvilTomato responds:

I'm really glad you enjoyed man! Thanks a lot.

Man, you never fail to amuse me, this was cool, the gameplay was fluid and the art was good. Great job dude, i wish this was a bigger game, even though the story woudln't fit. That's the best thing, the story just fit so well with the premise, great game.

VeryEvilTomato responds:

We did have some thoughts on expanding but we were following up another project at the time :) Thanks so much for checking out this game after playing Sucker Munch!