Reviews for "Code Red"

This is great but lack of checkpoints made me quit and I never finished it.

VeryEvilTomato responds:

If you ever would like to give it a second shot, just as a tip, just keep yourself nourished and use the scream when possible, it's really useful! Also if you spam the slash while running big groups can become pieces quite easily

I like the overall (:

The gameplay need just a little improve so this can became a masterpiece!
The graphics are really good (less is more )
The music is amazing!!

VeryEvilTomato responds:

Thanks a lot! This game was made for a game jam so the lack of time might be the reason we couldn't polish the game to the maximum, but your comment is really nice, so, again, thanks! :D

Really good game, the graphics are great, the music intense and creepy, but I think the controls H, J, and k should be moved over to J, K, and, L. It just feels more natural that way. Secondly, I think the hit boxes should be a little bit bigger since you have to get right up in the scientist's face to eat them and if you go a little bit over you still don't eat them. Same thing goes for the slash, every time I try to kill a group of soldier guys there always be a little left and it makes my health go down to the maximum health to just 3 squares. Other than that pretty solid. And yes, I do know this was made for a jam.

VeryEvilTomato responds:

Pretty fair feedback about the game, we really appreciate your opinion and criticism, thanks a lot!

i enjoyed it a lot!

VeryEvilTomato responds:

Thanks! We really did a huge effort on it

Good game but at the part where it tells you to glide up the wall when I jumped across I got glitched into the opposite wall and couldn't escape. Also found when I was using the arrow keys that it would move the soldiers including a dead body.

VeryEvilTomato responds:

Hey, I don't know how to do multiple answers to be honest so I deleted the old one, we fixed the moving soldiers issues and we made a fix in the wall. Thanks a lot for helping out with that!